William Optics Zenithstar 61 Apochromatic Refractor - Used
Used Gear Features:
- This telescope is used in Excellent condition. It has been fully inspected to comply with native expected performance. Only minor signs of cosmetic wear.
- 90 days warranty
- Item is displayed with manufacturer's original picture
William Optics Zenithstar 61 is a two element APO Refractor. Using FPL-53 ED Glass, this telescope provides excellent color correction. Is designed for both daytime and nighttime viewing, as an outstanding travel scope.
Since the Zenithstar 61 is well suited to viewing nebulae, clusters, large galaxies, and comets, we recommend the use of high-quality wide-angle eyepieces. Viewing the moon and planets is also impressive at magnifications of 120X when the seeing conditions permit.
The Zenithstar Telescopes are suitable for large-field astrophotography; Zenithstar 61 has a great color correction at a fast speed of f5.9.
- Aperture: 61mm
- Focal Ratio: F/5.9
- Focal Length: 360 mm
- Limiting Magnitude: 10
- Image Circle: Z61 Φ 41mm / Z61 with Flat 6 Φ 43mm
- Objective Type: Synthetic Flourite FPL 53 Doublet, Air Spaced, APO Fully Multi-Coated, SMC coating.
- Lens Shade: Retractable
- Focuser: 50.8mm(2”) R&P Focuser with 1:10 Dual Speed micro focuser 75 mm Focuser Travel Length
- Field Stops: Baffles
- Type of mount: Rotatable L Bracket
- Diameters: Main Tube Diameter 75 mm / Dewshield Diameter 80mm
- Tube Length: 230 mm Fully Retracted 300 mm Fully Extended
- Tube Weight: 1.45kg
California Residents: Please check Proposition 65 Warning Website about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
We Also Recommend
Baader 2" MPCC Mark III (Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector for Newtons) - Used