Svbony SV208 8x50 Straight-Through Illuminated Crosshair Finder Scope
- 8x50 finder scope; 50mm large objective lens enables more light to enter; providing a bright image; making it easy to aim anywhere in the sky; a large field of view of 7.3 degrees
- Erect image and humanized design; built-in BK7 correct-image roof prism ensures right-side-up; left-to-right correct views; which is in line with the basic observation habits of people
- Dark field illumination function; under extremely dark observation conditions; the red LED illuminator can illuminate the reticle; assist observation and facilitate finding the target
- Glass reticle; the glass reticle has higher seismic stability; high precision and long service life; at the same time effectively avoids the problem of the cross line blocking the target
- Objective lens thread focus and reticle parallax compensation adjustment; ensure the target and the reticle are in the same focal plane; angle adjustment control knob can adjust the reticle and observation angle
- What's included
8x50 Finder Scope
50mm large objective lens enables more light to enter, providing a bright image and making it easy to aim anywhere in the sky.
Large Field of View
The eyepiece has comfortable eye relief and produces a 7.3 degrees field of view.
FMC Glass Lens
Fully multi-layer coated objective lens reduces reflections and provides bright and clear images.
The objective lens focus knob and reticle parallax compensation adjustment ensures that the search target and the reticle can be on the same focal plane
The brightness of the LED illumination can be adjusted to facilitate finding the target. The reticle and observation angle can be adjusted by rotating the angle
Six-point nylon head thumbscrews
can effectively protect the metal lens barrel of the finder scope from being scratched, leaving scratches
California Residents: Please check Proposition 65 Warning Website about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Field of View||7.3°|
|Net Weight||632.5g / 1.395b / 23.21oz|