Svbony SV188P 1.25'' 90 Degrees Dielectric Mirror Diagonal
- Dielectric coatings; super flat mirror with dielectric coatings to reduce reflected light loss; provide an over 99% reflective surface; good for astronomical viewing
- 1.25 inches nosepiece fits 1.25 inches telescopes; accepts standard 1.25in filters; eyepieces; Barlow lenses and other accessories with a 1.25in insert barrel
- 90 degree viewing angle; diagonal reflects the telescope’s light path 90 degree to provide a more comfortable viewing angle; best for observing objects overhead
- Correct upside down and left right reversed image; the view image is upright; but left and right reversed if use the 90 degrees to your telescope
- Brass compression ring; Built in brass ring and thumbscrew accessories avoid eyepiece to rotate during adjustments; effortless fixes more firmly and will not scratch your eyepieces barrels
1.25 inch Diagonal
1.25 inch nosepiece fits telescopes with 1.25 inch focusers. Accepts standard 1.25” eyepieces, filters, Barlow lenses and other accessories with a 1.25 inch insert barrel. With 28.5x0.6 filter thread can connect with 1.25 inch filter directly
90° Viewing Angle
For more comfortable overhead viewing through refractor and Cassegrain type telescopes.
Brass Compression Ring
Brass lock Screw for eyepiece or adapter and brass Compression rings features more precision and prevent barrels or the surface of eyepieces from marring and scratching.
Machined aluminum black anodized structure and metal thumbscrew provide very solid connection.
California Residents: Please check Proposition 65 Warning Website about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Reflectivity||dielectric 99% coating for bright images|
|M4 Set Screws||Yes|
|Net Weight||125g / 4.41oz|
1xDielectric Mirror Diagonal
1x dust proof plug
1x dust proof cover