Svbony SV172 Dew Heater Strip for Telescopes and Lenses
Delivery: Ships from Svbony warehouse located in Hong Kong. The estimated delivery time is 10 business days. 30 days returns policy. Returns location: Rancho Cordova, California, United States.
- Designed for astronomy telescopes and compatible with DSLR camera lens, protecting optical devices like telescope and camera from fogging or freezing
- 3 gear regulator with strong-medium-weak heating modes, you can adjust the temperature in different situations
- 50mm narrow width design, when you use it, it will not block your field of view and will not have dark corners in the field
- Imitating OK cloth, SBR and Black-T three-layer keep warm material fits the lens better, when you use it, it can heat fast and even
- Alloy fiber heating wire provides super fast and continuous warming, silicone insulation process can prevent internal short circuit, it is very safe
- What's included
Svbony SV172 dew heater strip protects the lens of your camera or telescope before freezing and fogging. Perfect for taking pictures overnight or morning in somewhere with high humidity.
Made of high quality material, the strip has the characteristics of rapid heat transfer and good heat preservation effect. Besides that, it adopts low temperature cable that can withstand temperature as low as -40°C so the cable is sustainable in cold environment.
California Residents: Please check Proposition 65 Warning Website about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|7.25W - 7.75W
|9W – 9.25W
|Power Cable Length
|Imitation OK cloth + SBR + Black-T +Aluminum Film+ PU
|Power cord material
1 x 320, 400 or 480mm Dew Heater Strip
1 x Carrying Case package
1 x Three Position Thermostat
1 x User Manual