Svbony SV165 Mini Guide Scope 30mm F4
Delivery: Ships from Svbony warehouse located in Hong Kong. The estimated delivery time is 10 business days. 30 days returns policy. Returns location: Rancho Cordova, California, United States.
- Compatible with mainstream auto guiding cameras; 1.25in and M42 mount interface designed for compatible with SV305 Pro and for Orion ZWO QHY and so on auto guiding cameras(Some camera models require additional accessories to assist in focusing)
- Sharp image; Ultra wide band fully multilayer coated lens; double glass and the 30mm achromatic optics prevent irritating reflections can bring you bright and clear images
- 45mm back focus distance; Allows easy and precise focus adjustments and f4 aperture optics provides a very wide field of view which will help to quickly find the target when performing astronomical observations
- Nylon-tipped thumbscrews; Comes with the mounting rings with plastic tipped screws as not to scratch the scope tube and it can be moved to any position
- Quality craftsmanship; By using high-level CNC metal processing technology; SV165 guide scope has exquisite appearance; delicate feel and beautiful shape; fine workmanship bringing you visual enjoyment
- What's included
SV165 Mini Guide Scope Support sensitive auto guiding cameras for easy guide star acquisition
- Do you want to have a look at the deep sky?
- Do you want to explore the universe?
- Do you want to have a wider view with your auto guiding camera?
- SV165 ultra mini guide scope is your choice!
Getting this guide scope makes sense for astrophotographers out there.
If you're just starting out, SV165 Mini Guide Scope is easy-to-use and performs well.
If you're at the other extreme, using SV165 Mini Guide Scope on your smaller imaging rigs is more practical than trying to mount a larger, more exotic guide scope.
If portability is important to you, SV165 Mini Guide Scope's compact size and relatively low weight will cooperate with your requirements.
Note: Back focus distance can stretch up to 45mm. Please pay attention to stretch to the end.
- 11cm x7.8cm with lens and dust cover, the 30mm guide scope is convenient to carry
- 342g weight adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup
For convenient storage and transport, a die-cut foam lined tin case is included. It can well protect the product from being scratched during transportation.
Lens Diameter: 30 mm
Focal Length: 120 mm
Support interface: 1.25in Or M42*0.75 mount Camera
Focuser Type: Front Part Focuser
Back Focus: Adjustable
Tube Travel: 45 mm
Surface technology: Sandblasting oxidation
Material: Aluminum Profile
Net Weight: 342g / 0.75lb / 12.06oz
Body Size: 92x56x78mm / 3.62x2.20x3.07 in
Back Focus: 26mm
- 1x SVBONY 30mm f/4 mini Guide Scope
- 2x Ring bracket with a dovetail
- 2x Nylon-tipped thumbscrews
- 1x Screws Tool
- 1x Dust Cover