Svbony SV106 60mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser
Delivery: Ships from Svbony warehouse located in Hong Kong. The estimated delivery time is 10 business days. 30 days returns policy. Returns location: Rancho Cordova, California, United States.
- Versatile 60mm aperture Guide Scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of potential guide stars; will help guide you to capturing higher quality astrophotos;an ideal addition to any astrophotographers collection of gear
- The helical focuser simply moves the attached device inwards or outwards while maintaining its orientation;this convenient feature means your field of potential guide stars will not rotate as focus is adjusted, further increasing ease of use
- For those nights when you don't plan to capture astrophotos exposures, this versatile Guide Scope can double as a straight-through finder scope with an optional 1.25" eyepiece installed;For example, inserting a 25 mm eyepiece creates a 9.6x60 finder scope, or you can insert one Illuminated Centering Eyepieces for use as a finder with illuminated crosshairs for easy aiming
- The focuser boasts 8 mm of precise helical focus travel;plus telescoping drawtube housing provides up to 35mm of additional back-travel if needed for your particular autoguider device;No extension tubes necessary; a compression ring fitting keeps any inserted autoguider cameras or eyepieces free of pesky scratches
- The Multi-Use Guide Scope with Helical Focuser also features male T-threads on the focuser collar for secure threaded attachment of guide cameras equipped with female T-threads
- What's included
Not only can meet your needs for exploring the stars, but also for your daily viewing, such as bird watching, hunting, etc
Notice: when you attach guide scope and metal and metal collide the focus barrel may be make a sound. But the sound is very small. If the set screw is tight, there is no flop.
M42*0.75 1.25inch interface
You can use this guide scope separately for observation.
1. Add an eyepiece that you can use to observe the landscape, even hunting, bird watching or target shooting
2.Add a T-ring and a SLR camera, you can record the scenery you see anytime, anywhere.
Tips: Additional accessories required to be purchased separately
35mm focusing stroke
Fast focusing and further precise focusing design
The focuser (Stroke 35mm)design helps you quickly lock to the stars you want to see. Further precise focusing(Stroke 10mm) design can help you further lock the details of the stars.
10mm helical focuser
After finishing the focus, you can use this feature to make some details of the image clearer and brighter.
The focusing accuracy is up to 0.1 mm. The 10 mm focusing stroke will meet your needs for viewing guides.
|60mm / 2.36in
|Best for imaging
|Helical Focuser with 8 mm Travel
|Connection to eyepiece
|Tube Rings and Dovetail Rail
1× 60mm Achromatic Guide Scope
1× Guiding Bracket w/ 89mm Dovetail Plate
1× 1.25inch Helical Focuser
6× Metal Thumbscrews