Baader Wide-T-Ring Sony E/NEX Bayonet with D52i/M48 to T-2 und S52
- What's included
- Baader T-Ring to connect Sony E/NEX DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26.3mm (18mm camera, 8.3mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- Camera-sided connection: Sony E / NEX bayonet
- Telescope-sided connection: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/M48i and M48a/T-2i internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
|NET WEIGHT (KG)||0.04|
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||8,3|
|USAGE||zum Anschluss von (D)SLR Kameras an das Astro T-2 Gewinde|
|CAMERA ADAPTABLE||Sony E/NEX|
|INNER DIAMETER / CLEAR APERTURE (MM)||41|
|INNER CONNECTION (LENS SIDED)||S52, T-2 (M42 x 0,75), M48|
|OUTER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Bayonet|
|COMPATIBLE BRANDS||Astro T-2, Baader Planetarium|
|TYPE OF ADAPTER||Camera Adapter|
Baader Wide-T-Ring Sony E/NEX Bayonet with D52i/M48 to T-2 und S52 adapter