Explore One Aurora II Flat Black 114mm Slow Motion AZ Mount Telescope
- This Explore One Aurora II reflector has a generous 114mm aperture that swallows up lots of light to showcase deep sky beauties like galaxies, nebulae and star clusters.
- Two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces give you magnifications of 20x and 52x.
- Slow-motion controls allow for subtle adjustments when moving the telescope up, down and side to side.
- The full-size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red dot finder to locate observing targets.
With a substantial aperture of 4 ½ inches, the Explore One 114mm Aurora Reflector Telescope is designed to unveil exhilarating deep-sky treasures. Offering a focal length of 500 mm and equipped with two premium Plossl eyepieces, this reflector model allows the user to experience ancient starlight in the form of galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. To produce its well-defined images, the scope combines superior optics and a sturdy mount with smooth motion controls. It also comes with a fully adjustable metal tripod and a red dot finder for locating coveted celestial targets. This easy to operate telescope is a great choice for budding, young astronomers who want to do some serious observing, families in search of a backyard telescope or science classrooms with an opportunity for some night sky observing.
ManualDownload Instruction Manual Here
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)