Svbony SV905C Autoguider Color Camera 1.2MP CMOS Sensor
Delivery: Ships from Svbony warehouse located in Hong Kong. The estimated delivery time is 10 business days. 30 days returns policy. Returns location: Rancho Cordova, California, United States.
- Compact and highly sensitive 1.23-megapixel color camera with 1/3” CMOS 1280x960 sensor perfect for autoguiding or planetary imaging; small 3.75-micron pixels; high peak QE of 80% and low read noise allows tight tracking of faint guide stars
- USB 2.0 interface output; ST4 guide star interface; can use PHD2; MDL；NINA; SKY-X and other software guide star
- The front of the camera is equipped with a CS interface and a CS-C adapter ring; which can be matched with a CS lens or a C-mount lens
- The shape of the product adopts a diameter of 1.25 inches; which can adapt to different focal length guide lenses and OAG guide stars
- The product is designed with snap ring and scale mark to facilitate the use of the same guide lens for focusing and positioning
- What's included
SV905C guiding camera is a sensitive and high-speed color astronomy camera for planetary imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and some bright deep space objects imaging. This camera is also great for ‘lucky imaging’ of planets, double stars, and other compact objects, especially for telescopes with longer focal lengths.
Windows OS: Sharpcap, Firecapture, PHD2, ASCOM platform
Linux OS: AstroDMx capture for Linux
Raspberry Pi: AstroDMx Capture
Mac OS: AstroDMx Capture
USB2.0 interface output and ST4 guide star interface are compatible with PHD2, MDL, NINA, SKY-X and other software.
The shape of the product adopts a diameter of 1.25 inches, which can adapt to different focal length guide lenses and OAG guide stars. The internal thread is M28.5X0.6.
AR-coated protective window to maximize transmission and protect the sensor.
The product is designed with snap ring and scale mark to facilitate the use of the same guide lens for focusing and positioning.
|Maximum Frame Rate
|Full well charge
|Digital noise reduction
|Windows OS: Sharpcap, Firecapture,PHD2 ASCOM platform Linux OS: AstroDMX capture for LinuxRaspberry Pi: AstroDMX Capture Mac OS: AstroDMX Capture
|Windows7,Windows10,and Main StreamLinux OS,Raspberry Pi,Mac OS
|20% RH-80% RH
|20% RH-95% RH
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh