Bresser 208mm f/3.9 Newtonian Telescope - Used
Used Gear Features:
- This telescope is used in Excellent condition. It has been fully inspected to comply with native expected performance. Only minor signs of cosmetic wear.
- 90 days warranty
- Item is displayed with manufacturer's original picture
- What's in the box
The N20839 Newtonian with its large 208mm aperture and short 812mm focal length produces a fast, rich-field optical design perfect for wide-field deep sky astrophotography and visual observations of stellar clouds, nebulae, and galaxies. This fast newtonian features no-tool knob collimation of the primary and secondary mirrors to make precise collimation adjustments easy. Use with the optional HR Coma Corrector for pinpoint stars across the field.
The package includes a padded, top-loading Soft Carrying Case to protect the optical tube assembly while transporting the instrument to your backyard or your favorite dark sky site for an imaging run or deep sky visual observations.
|Eyepieces||Accepts 1.25" and 2" Eyepieces|
|Parabolic primary mirror||208mm Diameter; Aluminum with SiO3 Overcoat; Special low expansion H-PZ33|
|Material Secondary mirror||71.45mm Minor Axis (34% Obstruction); 97% Reflective EMD Coatings; Low Thermal Expansion Borosilicate Glass|
California Residents: Please check Proposition 65 Warning Website about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Explore Scientific Bresser 208 mm Newtonian OTA - Used
- 2" Crayford Focuser with 1.25" Adapter with Integrated T-thread to attach optional T-thread Ring
- Padded, top-loading Soft Carrying Case
- Cradle Rings with Slotted Handle (can be an attachment point for piggy-back cameras
- Vixen "V" Style Dovetail
- Finderscope Base
- Front and Focuser Dust Caps
We Also Recommend
Baader 2" MPCC Mark III (Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector for Newtons) - Used